Roland Service Contracts
What is the benefit of a Service Contract?
- No unexpected repair costs
- Peace-of-mind knowing your machine is covered
- Roland-trained technicians using genuine Roland parts – our dealers get trained and certified to work on Roland devices which means your machine is safe in their hands
- Freedom of choice – once you have a Roland Service Contract, it's valid with all Roland DGA dealers
- Same as the manufacturer's warranty – you'll get the same service coverage as you did during the original limited warranty period.
Inkjet Service Contracts Milling Machine Service Contracts Engraver Service Contracts Dental Milling Machine Service Contracts GS-24 Premium Service Contract
Yes, Roland machines are reliable, but nothing is infallible and things can go wrong - planning for the worst is the smart thing to do. You may need that added assurance that your business is safe and that you won't need to spend any extra cash to get it up-and running again.